terça-feira, 22 de março de 2016

Prometo Que Não Me Magoas Mais / I Promisse You Won´t Hurt Me Anymore

Prendi-me, matei-me, maltratei-me, perdi-me, odiei-me
I held my own hands, killed my own voice, mistreated my own being, missed my own soul, hated myself.

Naveguei o atlântico entre mãos desgastas.
Afoguei na vasta esperança, na rasgada fé
I´ve sailed the Atlantic between worn hands
I´ve drowned in the empty hope, in the torn faith

Chega!
Prometo que não me magoas mais
As cicatrizes sararam, as lágrimas secaram, os sorrisos surgiram
Enough!
I Promise You Won´t Hurt Me Anymore.
The scars wered healed, the tears dried, the smiles came.

Não!
Não deixo que me ames mais
As memórias ficaram, as saudades desvaneceram, as forças nasceram
No!
I won´t let you to love me anymore.
The memories were faded, the missing disappeared, the strengh was born.

Persisti e caí na saudade, não de ti, apenas recordação
Persisti até que conquistei a solidão, que não me mais me prende não
I´ve fought and fell into the missing, not yours, only memory.
I´ve fought until conquered loneliness that no longer holds me.

Mudei, renasci, aprendi, procurei-me, conheci-me, amei-me
I changed, reborn, I learned, found my voice, knew my soul, loved myself.

Eu mudei. E Tu?
I changed. And You?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário